.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Saturday 8
sat-8 :: spring fever 1. have you gone on spring break before? if so, where, and if not, why? Of course I have! I've been lots of places like Florida and California. 2. do you take a spring vacation? I try to, but I'm not sure if I will or not this year. 3. if you had (or have) a spring vacation, what would be your first choice to do? skiing in vermont? a week in the keys? I'll pass on the skiing- I'm trying to get away from the cold. I'd take a week in Key West though. 4. in your home/apartment, do you do spring cleaning? I clean all of the time, but spring is a great time to do stuff outside and an excuse for deep cleaning. 5. in your area, what is your weather generally like in mid-march? It's Indiana, so it could be anything- snow or 60 degrees. Or it may be some of both within a day or so. 6. spring is my favourite season ... do you share my sentiment, prefer another season? I like summer better, but spring is great. 7. do you do anything differently in spring than you do any other time of the year? (plant flowers/garden, take off the snow tires, etc.) I like to plant some flowers and such in my yard. 8. what are your plans for this weekend? I had errands to do today, house cleaning tomorrow and I need to do my taxes! I did go get my birthday tattoo today, so I managed to squeeze in some fun.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/04/2006 07:17:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.