.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Ten On Tuesday Part II
In all fairness, I'll try to list the ten most attractive male stars. 1. Sean Connery 2. George Clooney 3. Ralph Lauren 4. Anderson Cooper 5. Pierce Brosnan 6. JFK, Jr. (I'm sorry that he's gone.) 7. Harrison Ford 8. Patrick Dempsey 9. Chris Noth 10. Mikhail Baryshnikov 11. Mark Harmon It's only fair that I do 11 on the list of men. I can be objective and admire the pure aesthetics of these men. I enjoy beauty and attractiveness in all things. It's like admiring a great piece of art, I can think it gorgeous, but it doesn't mean I want to hang it on my wall.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/07/2006 10:18:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.