.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
TGIF
1. Are you vain? I've been told that I am, but I don't feel that way. I'm very self-accepting and comfortable with myself and some people may confuse that with vanity. 2. Do you have a pet? Yes, I have my sweet begador Gatsby. 3. Are you a hard partier? Not really, in my opinion. I'm too old for that! I do know how to enjoy myself. 4. Do you belive in God? Yes, I do. 5. Are you content with your life? For the most part, yes I am. It's okay with me to always want a little bit more. It motivates me and keeps me moving. “Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?”- Robert Browning
TGIF
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 03:57:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.