.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
The Friday Five
I'm Hot For Teacher 1. Who was your favorite all time teacher(s)? Mr. Warren, Mr. Stamm, Mrs. Besinger, Mr. O'Keefe 2. What did they teach? Computer Programming, Government, French, Social Studies repsectively 3. What is your best memory from that class? In French class we had free-day Friday each week where we could play French games like Mille-Bornes and Clue in French. 4. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher and if so who? Yes, I did- Mr. O'Keefe, my seventh grade social studies teacher. 5. What is the craziest/wildest/weirdest thing you (or someone you know) ever did at school? My future-ex husband wore a mini skirt and high heels in a play for drama class. (no, he is not gay!) I wish I had my hands on that particular photo!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 04:08:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.