.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1) Have you ever disturbed other people by making excessive noise while having sex? Well, it isn't like I've gone around knocking on my neighbors doors asking if I've disturbed them. But I may have and not been told that I'd done so. 2) What is the most romantic thing you have ever done or said?? I have no earthly idea. 3) Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else's feet and/or toes? Oh God, I hate feet. I think I've explained why in a previous post. So the answer is NO! 4) On a scale of 1-10, how much does music mean to you in your daily life? I have music around me constantly so I'd say 8.5 5) Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex? No, of course not. Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever given or received a hickey on your upper inner thigh? Anywhere? Does a bite mark count? I'm fair-skinned and bruise very easily.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/21/2006 10:09:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.