.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 20, 2006
Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did) 1. "Kodachrome"- Simon and Garfunkle I shot some more photos this weekend, but I don't have a Nikon or use Kodachrome- it's a digital Canon. But I still like this song. Kodachrome They give us those nice bright colors They give us the greens of summers Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah I got a Nikon camera I love to take a photograph So mama don't take my Kodachrome away If you took all the girls I knew when I was single And brought them all together for one night I know they'd never match my sweet imagination Everything looks worse in black and white Posted by Picasa 2. "Losing My Religon"-REM Losing my religion is a southern expression that means losing your patience or temper- something I did on Sunday afternoon. 3. "Bamboleo"- Gipsy Kings A great catchy tune I have on my IPod to dance around to while I'm working around the house. 4. "Amarantine"-Enya An Irish flair in honor of St. Patty's Day. 5. "Hella Good"- No Doubt Also a great pick-me-up song I have on my IPod. 6. "Stockton Gala Days"- 10,000 Maniacs "Emerald Green Like None I Have Seen Apart From Dreams That Escape Me" 7. "You Are My Sunshine" Just because I was happy to see the sun shining this weekend. 8. "Freeze Frame"- J Giles More photos... 9. "Photographs and Memories" - Jim Croce And yet more photos! 10. "Blue Skies"- Frank Sinatra In honor of both the crystal clear skies this weekend and my fantastic dinner at Maggiano's on Friday.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/20/2006 09:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 3/20/2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Russ

    This could have been your mambo list, too!

     
  • At 6/12/2006 05:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the 10,000 Maniacs!
    Currently I am listening to Circle Dreams, Stockton Gala Days, & These Are Days to pick which one to nominate in my camp song competition. I'm going with These Are Days, currently. I love the other two but this one really expresses my feelings about camp.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.