.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. When you put license plates on your car, do you renew the same one or get different ones? Usually renew the ones I've got. 2. How often do you go out to eat? Go through drive-thru? It varies. I love to go out to breakfast on the weekend. I rarely go to the drive-thru as I don't eat most fast food. The last time I ate fast food, it was Chik-Fil-A...I thought I was safe eating a grilled chicken sandwich, but I forgot to say no pickles! Yuck! I only went to humor my son. I need to remember not to do that! 3. Do you autodeposit checks or put them in the bank yourself? Direct deposit all the way. I hate going to the bank. 4. Would you rather have an hour of alone time, or "coffee" with a friend? I'm equally entertained either way. 5. How easily do you get your feelings hurt? Not very easily. 6. Do you ever get up early enough to see the sun rise? Almost all of the time... 7. How often do you think you misinterpret something someone said or did, only to find out you got upset over nothing? I am known for reading into things, but not necessarily getting upset about it. 8. Have your ever borrowed or loaned a large sum of money to a friend or relative? No, never. Bad idea! 9. What is the true measure of a "friend?" Loyalty and keeping the things I tell them to themselves. 10. On a scale from 1-10, how good are you with staying in touch with yours? I've been pretty bad about it lately. I haven't been consistent. I think it's because my mind's been all over the place and I have too many projects and ideas going on.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/04/2006 08:28:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/04/2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    I took the kids to Chik-Fil-A on Saturday (and the arcade). I love that sandwich! Minus pickles. Really, the chicken is soooo good and it's barely any fat or WW points if you use light mayo. :) Anyhoo, bummer you didn't like it.

    You are a morning person. I can so see that in you. :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.