.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 14, 2006
Mammogram
No, I am not 40! I always thought the recommedation for having your first mammogram was at age 40. But after my general practice physician and OB/GYN suggested I have one done, I did it. I'd hate to put it off, only to find out later that I shouldn't have. If not just for myself, for my son. If I died, he'd have to go live with his father! So I went today and had it done. Don't listen to the horror stories they tell about it. It was a piece of cake, and didn't hurt in the least. Honest! Now, I know I have a high pain tolerance, but there wasn't even an indication of anything even slightly painful. B told me it was all in the RT (radiological technologist), and if they had a good technique. I suppose she'd know, she did mammograms about a million years ago when she was in the Air Force.

So go and visit The Breast Cancer Site and help fund free mammograms. (No, it is not an urban legend!)

 
posted by Lisa at 4/14/2006 03:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.