.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::"I am the King of Wishful Thinking":: Onesome: I am-- When you state "I am", what do you state that you are? I am woman, W-O-M-A-N! Twosome: the King-- Are you the king (or queen) of something? The remote? The household? Or is there something else you master? The Queen of Everything? The Queen of Denial? Threesome: of Wishful Thinking-- What have you been wishful for lately? Nice weather, and I'm getting it too. Let's see what else I can wish for?
 
posted by Lisa at 4/13/2006 08:41:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.