.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 24, 2006
Sleep Pose?

I am a tandem cycle! Tandem Cycle Traits and Tendencies

Tandem Cyclists are the stars of the sleeping world. Tan, relaxed, and wind-swept, they're always smiling bright, no matter what blows life deals. Disease, public speaking, automotive failure - they take it all in stride, thanks to the steadying power of spending night after night with a best-loved mate at their backs. Comfort Zone Tandem Cycle Pose is part of the Sun Sleeper family. A Note about Mattress Care Due to the pose's bouncy mount, the mattress of a typical Tandem Cyclist couple can wear unevenly unless it is both flipped and rotated at least once a week. Find your own pose!

WTF? I wouldn't say I sleep like that, but what do I know, I'm asleep? I'm certain I sleep very differently when I'm alone vs not. My most favored position involves sleeping diagonally across the bed, with my head at the upper right and feet at lower left. I can take up an entire queen size bed all on my own this way!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/24/2006 06:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.