.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 20, 2006
SPF
This week, Kristine over at Random and Odd is having us do photos that symbolize our initials for Stuff Portrait Friday....So here goes nothing! LlAH "L" is for lantern
(And also for Lisa)

Posted by Picasa "A" is for Angel

(Nope, that's not my middle name, and I'm no angel either! Most Lisa's I've known are either Lisa Ann or Lisa Marie. Easy now to guess which one I am.)

Posted by Picasa "H" is for House

(and also, well, for my last name, which I'm not going to put on here.)

Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 4/20/2006 09:59:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


11 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.