.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 20, 2006
I need a landscaper!
This is the time of year that I could really use a husband (no that's not it), yardman (not quite), yard woman! I knew I’d finally strike upon it! I had all of 4 hours of sleep the night before last. So, logically, what did I decide to do last night after work? Do yard work, of course. I broke up and bagged about 5 huge trashcans full of sticks. I have loads and loads of gigantic trees in my yard. Trees that dump sticks down like rain, each and every time it storms, which seems to be often lately. I haven’t even had time to get to the fun and pretty part of doing yard work. I wore work gloves, but it still tore up my hands. I hate that! I have a thing for pretty hands, so it can do for me to have ugly ones either.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/20/2006 06:52:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/20/2006 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I was so sick last year that I couldn’t mow the lawn and it was getting very long and ragged. So I finally broke down and hired a landscaper to do my yard.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.