.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, April 13, 2006
3X Thursday
1. Have you ever owned a telescope? If not, have you ever used one? Yes, I own one now. 2. What do you like looking at the most in the night sky? Why? Planet- Venus, Star-Sirius. 3. Have you ever seen the moons of Jupiter or Saturn? Nope. Bonus Question for Comments: Have you ever seen a comet with your own eyes? If so, which one? I do recall Hale-Bopp in 1997...
 
posted by Lisa at 4/13/2006 11:57:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/13/2006 08:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi, Lisa, I'll add that movie to my wishlist. My husband is deafish and will hardly go out to a movie anymore, but my son makes up for it when he's around. The nature photos are beautiful! I took the self-esteem test and discovered I am too anxious to please, but you did really well, didn't you?

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.