A Lizzie Quizzie!
1) Do you panic when people come over and feel the need for your home to be "perfect?"
Hello- I'm OCD, of course
I feel the need for my house to be perfect.
2) On a scale from 1-10, how organized are you?
3) Have you ever played laser tag? Paintball?
No, but they sound fun.
4) How many bottles of wine are in your house right now? Liquor? Cases of beer?
5 bottles of wine (bought 3 Saturday but drank 2!), about 12 bottles or so of various liquors, and only about 10 bottles of beer (I'm not a big fan of beer but will drink a Corona with lime on a hot day and I'm in the right mood.)
5) Have you ever tried "Eastern" methods of medicine or other "alternative" methods?
6) What is your desktop picture? Screensaver?
I change my desktop photo constantly - variety is the spice of life- right now it is this photo I took this weekend:
7) Who put on the best concert you've ever been to?
I saw James Taylor several years ago. He's wonderfully talented- I respect an artist that writes his own music and plays his own musical instruments.
8) How many songs do you have in iTunes (or other mp3 organizer)? About how many cds do you own?
I have 575 songs on ITunes. I don't know exactly how many CDs I have- somewhere around 300.
9) What is your favorite piece of computer software?
10) Why did the chicken cross the road?
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the chicken crossed the road,
But why it crossed, I've not been told!
Also from Lizzie:
The George Bush Virus - Causes your computer to keep looking for viruses of mass destruction.
The John Kerry Virus - Stores data on both sides of the disk and causes little purple hearts to appear on screen.
The Clinton Virus - Gives you a permanent Hard Drive; with NO memory.
The Al Gore Virus - Causes your computer to keep counting and re-counting.
The Bob Dole Virus - Makes a new hard drive out of an old floppy.
The Lewinsky Virus - Sucks all the memory out of your computer, then e-mails everyone about what it did.
The Arnold Schwarzenegger Virus - Terminates some files, leaves, but will be back.
The Mike Tyson Virus - Quits after two bytes.
The Oprah Winfrey Virus - Your 200 GB hard drive shrinks to 100 GB, then slowly expands to re-stabilize around 350 GB.
The Ellen Degeneres Virus - Hard Disks can no longer be inserted.
The Prozac Virus - Totally screws up your RAM, but your processor doesn't care!
The Michael Jackson Virus - Only attacks minor files.
The Lorena Bobbitt Virus - Reformats your hard drive into a 3.5 inch floppy ... then discards it through Windows.