.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Photos Yesterday
I had a great day yesterday. The Broad Ripple Art Fair was wonderful. I really enjoyed the live music and it was a gorgeous day. Later on in the day I was really inspired by the quality of the light. I shot a few photos around the house and then headed out to Butler University.

This is one of my favorite shots, I love the little fluffies floating on top of the water.

The peonies were such a vivid pink and the yellow center was a striking contrast.

I'm normally not a fan of purple but I was struck by the quality of the light in this shot.

This has a bit of a Georgia O'Keeffe feel to it.

A perfect example of why I don't share my camera! I prefer to be behind the camera not in front of it.

 
posted by Lisa at 5/21/2006 08:19:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/21/2006 08:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    The flower photos are so gorgeous. I especially love peonies, as they don't do well down here in our moist heat. Sounds like such a fun day. Oh, thank you for your sweet comment about teachers. That was much appreciated. Truly! Hope you will have a good week!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.