1. When is the last time you switched from one company to another for an important service? What made you switch? Did the company you were leaving try to make you a better offer to make you stay?
I changed from one ISP to another when I moved into my new house 2 years ago. My old company didn't try to woo me back in any way.
2. What emblem or logo was on the last coffee mug you drank from?
I like to drink from my "I dreamed my whole house was clean" Anne Taintor mug that I got a few weekends ago. I need a new mug for work. Something that no one else will this is her own. I don't like other people drinking from my mug.
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a world-class chef and 1 being someone who can't even scramble an egg, how would you rate your cooking ability?
I'll give myself an 8.
4. Take the quiz: Are you a good cook?
|You Are an Excellent Cook|
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...|
5. When was the last time you prepared a meal for someone other than yourself or those already living with you? Was it well received?
I have no idea.
6. Since it is that time of year, what show's season finale are you most looking forward to? Which show do you wish would just go away?
I am looking forward to the CSI finale and the final finale of Will and Grace. I just love that Karen and her alter-ego, Anastasia Beaverhausen!