.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Saturday Six
1. When is the last time you switched from one company to another for an important service? What made you switch? Did the company you were leaving try to make you a better offer to make you stay? I changed from one ISP to another when I moved into my new house 2 years ago. My old company didn't try to woo me back in any way. 2. What emblem or logo was on the last coffee mug you drank from? I like to drink from my "I dreamed my whole house was clean" Anne Taintor mug that I got a few weekends ago. I need a new mug for work. Something that no one else will this is her own. I don't like other people drinking from my mug. 3. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a world-class chef and 1 being someone who can't even scramble an egg, how would you rate your cooking ability? I'll give myself an 8. 4. Take the quiz: Are you a good cook?
You Are an Excellent Cook
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning. It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...
Are You A Good Cook?
5. When was the last time you prepared a meal for someone other than yourself or those already living with you? Was it well received? I have no idea. 6. Since it is that time of year, what show's season finale are you most looking forward to? Which show do you wish would just go away? I am looking forward to the CSI finale and the final finale of Will and Grace. I just love that Karen and her alter-ego, Anastasia Beaverhausen!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/13/2006 08:05:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.