.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 12, 2006
Quite a Few Questions
Questions!! From Cat 1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30- I slept in! 2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm not a big "bling" girl. I have a nice pair of diamond studs that I like. I do have a string of pearls, but I didn't pick them out- they were a gift. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cache. I'm ready to go see another movie, maybe this weekend as I'm still one-armed and limited on my choices of activities. 4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI 5. What did you have for breakfast? I was running low on time today so two cups of coffee, a glass of orange juice and a Kashi granola bar. 6. What is your middle name? Ann 7. What is your favorite food? I don't think I can limit it to just one. Does wine count as a food? 8. What foods do you dislike? Pickles, rhubarb, beets and ham 9. What kind of potato chips do you like? I don't really like potato chips that much. I like Charles Chips that come in a big can. 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't listen to CD's. I get music from ITunes and just pick the songs I like and I don't have to commit to the entire CD. Does that make me a commitment-phobe? 11. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Pilot 12. Favorite sandwich? I don't like sandwiches. 13. What characteristics do you despise? Self-absorbed people, ignorance, bigotry 14. Favorite item of clothing? ragged white zipper hoodie sweatshirt 15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'm cold tonight so I'd like to go somewhere warm where I can be served tropical drinks with umbrellas in them. 16. What color is your bathroom? My master bathroom is an ivory color. 17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? I like J Crew for comfortable casual. 18. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm. 19. Favorite time of day? I love the quality of light in the early morning and the energy and feeling of the night. That explains why I don't get enough sleep. 20. Where were you born? Home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. 21. Favorite sport to watch? None that I can think of, I'm not a sports watching fan. 22. Who do you least expect to answer this???? President Bush. He hasn't been stopping by my blog much lately. 23. Person you expect to answer first? It can't be Cat,as I stole it from her! 24. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, I don't like soda. But if I had to drink one, it would most likely be Diet Coke with a twist of lime. 25. Are you a morning person or night owl? I've been forced to be a morning person for so many years now. 26. What size shoe do you wear? 8 but my Mizuno's for running are 8.5 27. Do you have any pets? Gatsby my beagador. 28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Yeah, I'm pregnant. No, I'm kidding!! 29. What did you want to be when you were little? A journalist. 30. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full (most days) 31. What is your best childhood memory? Riding my new bicycle with my older brother and sister. 32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I've had the one I have now for 9 years. I'm starting to think that's a bit too long. I'm really needing a new one NOW! 33. What color underwear are you wearing? Actually none right now. 34. Nicknames: Li-Li, La-La or rarely Liza 35. Piercings? One in each earlobe. That's it, and now I think that is a bit odd. 36. Eye color: A very odd color of green. 37. Ever been to Africa? Not yet, but I've wanted to go to Masai Mara Kenya for years. 38. Ever been toilet papering? We call it tee-peeing around here and yes I have. One memorable occasion was with my junior high school church youth group. We hit the church pastor's house that night. 39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Ouch, I hate that feeling. But the answer is yes anyhow. 40. Been in a car accident? Only minor fender benders and never when I was driving. 41. Croutons or bacon bits? I love croutons. 42. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, just because. 43. Favorite flower? stargazer lily 44. Favorite ice cream? Raspberry avalanche with dark chocolate chunks. 45. Disney or Warner Brothers? I haven't seen cartoons in years, my son is too old. 46. Favorite fast food restaurant? None, I don't like fast food. 47. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have hardwood floors. 48. Failed your drivers test? No. 49. From whom did you get your last e-mail from? I have several email accounts, so it's hard to say. 50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn or Williams and Sonoma- I'm in a home goods mood. 51. What do you most often do when you are bored? Bored? What is that? 52. Bedtime? Last night I turned out the light at 10:15 or so. Of course by that time I was doped up on ****** and ******** ( I never name names, not even with my pain medication) and B had jerked my shoulder out of the socket earlier in the evening (also know as physical therapy exercises.) 53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Curiosity is one of my weaknesses. I fight it...But it wins sometimes. 54. Last person you went to dinner with? B and the boy. I had mahi mahi at Cheesecake Factory and a few of their fabulous strawberry infused martinis. Did I mention that I love those? 55. Lake, ocean or river? Ocean. 56. How many tattoos do you have? Just one little one I got for my birthday this year. It's a fleur de lis. Most of the time I forget I have it. For starters, I don't "look like" someone who would have a tattoo. Secondly, I have it where no one will see it and lastly there are about 3 people I know IRL (in real life) who I've told that I have it. I guess you can say I like having my secrets... 57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken. 58. How many people are you tagging with this? consider yourself tagged.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/12/2006 09:16:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/13/2006 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Cat.

    Answering first (in comments). ;-)

    My 13-year-old is still watching cartoons non-stop. I can't get him to watch anything else! Well, he likes CSI too, which kind of worries me....

    Glad GWB isn't reading your blog; that would make me feel like I needed to stop. ;-)

    Have a great Saturday!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.