Friday, May 12, 2006
Five On Friday
1. Do you do spring cleaning? If so, what do you do?
I like to pull things out of closets, get rid of stuff I don't need and re-organize.
2. What's the mosted cluttered area/room of your home?
The basement. It's my son's domain and he's a pack-rat.
3. How do you split up cleaning duties in your home? Do you have a system? How about a schedule?
I do most of the cleaning as I'm the neat-freak. I do some things every day with the bulk of it occurring on the weekend.
4. What are your favorite and least favorite cleaning chores?
I like washing clothes (but not folding.) I hate washing dishes by hand.
5. If you could rid yourself of one household chore forever, what would it be and why?
Dusting. It's so annoying. That's why I try to keep any cluttery junk to a absolute minimum.
posted by Lisa at 5/12/2006 08:48:00 PM
Links to this post: