.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 12, 2006
Five On Friday
1. Do you do spring cleaning? If so, what do you do? I like to pull things out of closets, get rid of stuff I don't need and re-organize. 2. What's the mosted cluttered area/room of your home? The basement. It's my son's domain and he's a pack-rat. 3. How do you split up cleaning duties in your home? Do you have a system? How about a schedule? I do most of the cleaning as I'm the neat-freak. I do some things every day with the bulk of it occurring on the weekend. 4. What are your favorite and least favorite cleaning chores? I like washing clothes (but not folding.) I hate washing dishes by hand. 5. If you could rid yourself of one household chore forever, what would it be and why? Dusting. It's so annoying. That's why I try to keep any cluttery junk to a absolute minimum.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/12/2006 08:48:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.