.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
To Tell The Truth
TTT or PYP - Part Huit I scored a 7. Go tell Irish Church Lady that you played. Pick one or the other from each item below. Either state which applies most to you or state your preference. (if you're a lady and it's a guy thing, pick your preference ya da yada yada) If neither or both apply or you can't pick only one preference then for the sake of total wackiness you score a point. It's a game ppl. You need to score something right?! So you think you're doing all hot and stuff, rackin' up these points hee hee and then ICL hits you with the final rule. You have to subtract your points from 10. Then that is your final score. To see what your score means read below. Remember ~ Ya have to tell the truth (no lyin') and ya have to tell us your score so we can all laugh at (wit) you. Let us begin ... 1..curl your tongue in a 'u' or wiggle your ears? I can't do either one! 72..Spiders or Snakes? I'll take spiders over snakes any day. 73..Read music or play by ear? Play by ear 74..sing or listen? Listen-- you most certainly don't want to hear me sing! 75..break a bone or cut yourself really bad? Break a bone 76..summer or spring? Summer- I like it hot. 77..laughed and milk came out your nose or laughed and peed a bit? Neither one, thanks. 78..believe in ghosts or believe in ESP? "I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks." - The cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz. 79..muscular or lean? Lean 80..sleep topless or bottomless? Both! So what's your score mean? Oh well, the infamous ICL is goin' to hafta dig down deep into me sorry a$$ed brain and figure that out now. Give me a second. Ok, she gots it! 9-10 - Your da wild one, that's fer sure. And I wouldn't mind ye sleepin' in my bed. Oh did I say that out loud, now? 5 - 8 - You're in your element now and ya want to go play with your gnomes now! 0 - 4 - Ya got bad allergies and this just isn't fun anymore.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/31/2006 06:09:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.