.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 19, 2006
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. Are you doing anything special for Father's Day? Nope, my dad doesn't live in town, but my son did take him out for breakfast earlier this week. 2. Have you ever rented a limo? Yes, a long time ago. 3. Fingernails... like long or short? Short! 4. When was the last time you traveled out of town? Friday, when I picked up my son from my parents. 5. What was your favorite thing to do in the car on trips when you were younger? Torment my siblings and play car games. 6. Favorite current tv show? CSI 7. On a scale from 1-10, how good a cook are you? 8.5 8. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? A few minutes ago when I checked in to see if my son was ever going to wake up this morning. 9. How good are you with directions? Giving or following? I'm better at following driving directions than giving them. 10. What is the most amount of money you have ever lost gambling? Won? (cards, Vegas, bets, pools...) Not much as I'm not much of a gambler. I went to Vegas about 15 years ago, but I only played slots.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/19/2006 10:47:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.