.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Last Weekend
I've been meaning to put these up. I need to do a Flickr upload but haven't taken the time to do so just yet. I actually sat still for a while and read in my hammock. I also jumped on the trampoline with Ian. It was fun until I landed on my previously injured shoulder. It's much better, but not up to a direct blow like that. I forget that I'm not the one who's 13 anymore!
My terrific hammock. I've always wanted one and now I have a place to hang one- between two huge trees in my backyard. Another reason why I love this house. My beloved Havaiana's flip-flops (or as they call them in Hawaii- thongs) I used to have to go all the way to Marshall Fields in Chicago to get them, but now I can find them in town.

My even more beloved son, in action on our trampoline.

My apple trees. I'm hoping to get enough this year to make applebutter.

 Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 6/03/2006 05:00:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 6/04/2006 04:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, I love your backyard. Apple trees! Giant apple trees! My MIL used to make apple butter, but she had to buy them. Guess they don't do so well in this heat. Your son is so cute - what beautiful hair he has! The hammock looks divine. Hammock, summer afternoon and a good book = joy.

     
  • At 6/04/2006 08:26:00 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    I'm very jealous about the hammock! We would have one on our terrace but it would take up the whole terrace. Kinda hard to BBQ around it. Hey, maybe I'll come down and use yours :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.