.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Saturday Six
1. You are given a "remote control" that involves life itself. Of these functions, which would you think you'd make the most use of: fast-forward, rewind, or pause? Pause- I'm finding that time is going way too quickly. 2. If you could use a "change channel" button to become a totally different person, would you do so? No, as everyone has her own problems, I'll stick with my own. 3. Do you own a gun? If not, what would it take for you to purchase one? No comment. 4. Take the quiz: What piercing are you?
Take the quiz: What piercing are you? Navel You're the popular girls at school. You like your lip gloss, boys and....er...boys. You are confident and have fun with your friends but you dont like to mix with the unpopular kids Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!
5. Would you ever get a piercing described in your answer to the previous question? Absolutely not! I have a thing with the belly button and cannot stand the idea of piercing it. Actually, I wouldn't pierce anything. 6. Do you tend to visit friends and relatives at their homes more or have them visit you in your home more? It is difficult to get my relatives to visit me at my home, as they all live out of town, and tend to not realize that the road does come my way too.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/24/2006 01:52:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.