.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
TMI Tuesday
So, did you play too? Well, go tell Lizzie! 1. Are you a member of the mile high club? (if so, details please how cause I am clueless!) You know, I was just talking about this the other day. I used to fly very frequently, about 2 to 4 times a month. I didn't join the mile high club then. I can't even figure out where on the plane this could occur. Possibly in first class. Certainly not in the lavatory- it is too small and I'm a rather small person. 2. Do you give/get special sexual attention on your birthday/special occasions? I should! 3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking? I'm guessing I do it more often than I think I do. However, I try to be conscientious about not engaging in that behavior all of the time. 4. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pottymouth are you (courtesy of my 5 yr. old)? I used to be really bad about this, but I've cut way back. Now, I generally swear only in my car while I'm alone- not really at other drivers though. 5. Who told you about what sex is/how babies are made? I'm still trying to figure that one out! LOL But seriously, I don't know, as my parents certainly did not. Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you think most people (I'm being kind here and not saying do YOU, you're very welcome) masturbate only when they are in need of sex, or do they do it even when they aren't just for fun? Sure, I think it can be just for fun.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/20/2006 08:58:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 6/21/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    lmao... you sound like my hub. His parents might have 10 kids but no way did they ever have sex!!!

     
  • At 6/24/2006 03:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    The "mile high club" is largely an aviation version of the urban legend. I have many hundreds of hours in everything from fixed wing to rotary, and never had that experience. I did read of a company that charters a private jet and provides two women out in Nevada, but the cost precluded the ordinary mortal from experiencing such delights.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.