.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Saturday Photo Hunt
Grab the photo hunt code or join the blogroll. You can see the blogroll on the lower portion of my sidebar.
This week's theme: Love
Posted by Picasa My son has always been very close to his "Grammy"- as he used to call her when he was a wee little tyke. He's quite a bit bigger now, but he still adores her, and I suspect the feeling is mutual! I have always loved this photo of those two, the way she is looking at him and how is arm is curled around her neck. They are both oblivious to the camera, and that is part of what makes this such a special photo. It exemplifies love in its truest form. Sorry, I forgot to put my Link list up when I first posted!
 
posted by Lisa at 6/24/2006 01:36:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


27 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.