.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! 1. Do you possess any family heirlooms, and if so, what two heirlooms do you value the most: I have a journal from my maternal grandfather and some jewelry from my paternal grandmother. 2. Did you have a childhood hide-out, and if so, describe it: This sounds funny now (yet apropos!) but I loved to build a little nest in my closet and hide out in there reading books. 3. Describe your relationship with your immediate family and how it makes you feel: I have a decent relationship with my immediate family. We are close but we could be closer. They all live close to each other and I live several hours away. I'm very different from them in many ways, but we've come to comfortable terms with those differences. 4. Do you and/or your family do anything for the needy, and if so, explain: I have a certain women's shelter that I donate to. 5. Did you have a close relationship(s) with any of your grandparents? Describe your relationship(s): I was close with all of my grandparents. My paternal grandparents lived one street over when I was growing up and my maternal grandmother lived just a few minutes away, so I spent a lot of my free time with them.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/20/2006 07:55:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/20/2006 03:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Bonjour, Lisa! Interesting meme answers today. You were so lucky to live near your grandparents. Mine lived a day's drive away in Dallas when I was growing up, so we only saw them a few times a year. (The others were gone before I was born.) Anyway, hope you find time to do the Sevens. It was kind of fun! Hugs and have a great evening, Julia

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.