.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 27, 2006
A Horribly Long Meme-Thing
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I prefer that it is closed. It's a pocket door and blissfully, I cannot see it from my bed as the closet is around the corner from the main section of the room. For years I was terrified to sleep with the closet door open. I must have read too many Stephen King novels as a kid. 2. Do you ever take the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms? No, because it is usually not the type I use. 3. Have you ever had sex in a hotel room? Yes. Hello, I'm 36 years old. 4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Well, my boss and co-worker tried to steal a street sign on the way back from lunch one day. It was pulled up out of the ground but had the concrete still attached to the bottom. We found out that it was too big to fit in the back of the car. 5. Do you use Post-It Notes? I adore them and use them excessively. 6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No, because I don't cut coupons. Most of the food I buy doesn't have a coupon for it anyhow. 7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees, if I had to pick one. 8. Do you always smile for pictures? I smile even when I'm not having my picture taken. 9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Lately, it's been when people start talking to me when they can plainly see I'm already talking on my phone. 11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in with hospital corners! 13. Have you ever peed in the woods? Perhaps when I was a kid. 14. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce? No. Why would I want to do that? 15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Not a chance. I would never put something that germ-y in my mouth. 16. Whats your favorite animal and why? A giraffe, as they are tall and cute. 17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins? I feel like it's stale, even if it's not. So, the answer is no. 18. Could you marry the person you are with now? Not in this country. 19. What is your "Song of the week"? I don't have one, my iPod is on the fritz so I'm listening to NPR mainly. No music on there! 20. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure. Anyone can wear any color they wish to wear. 21. Do you still watch cartoons? No. 23. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I wouldn't bury it at all. 24. What do you drink with dinner? Water, iced tea or milk. Yes, I am a grown woman that drinks milk with dinner. 25. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don't eat chicken nuggets often but if I do, I prefer ranch. 26. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Italian food. 27. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Out of Africa, When Harry Met Sally, Fried Green Tomatoes, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Steel Magnolias to name a few. 28. Were you a boy/girl scout? I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout. 29. Would you pose nude or strip for a magazine? No. 30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Do notes in cards count? 31. Favorite kind of sandwich? I don't really like sandwiches, especially cold lunchmeat sandwiches. 32. Best thing to eat for breakfast? French toast. 33. What is your usual bedtime? Lately 11-ish. 35. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween? A cowboy or an Indian were two of my favorites. We always had awesome home made costumes that my mother and grandmother made. 36. Do you read the newspaper? Only on the weekend. 37. How many languages can you speak? Two- English (obviously) and some rusty French. I have a rudimentary knowledge of Spanish and know a select amount of Farsi. 38. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes. Way too many. Real Simple, O, Living (guilty pleasure) 3 cooking magazines, Better Homes and Gardens, Backyard Living, Birds and Blooms, Readers Digest...I'm sure I've forgotten some. I read Newsweek and Time at work on occasion. 39. Are you in love? Yes. 40. Which are better Lego or Lincoln Logs? Lego 41. Red wine or white wine? Red 42. Are you stubborn? Sometimes to a fault. 43. Is this relationship lasting, or just a summer fling? Lasting 44. Watch a soap opera? Not for years and years. I watched Days of our Lives when I was growing up. 45. Sing in the car? Loudly and mostly poorly! 46. Dance in the shower? No way- it is slippery when wet. 47. Dance in the car? How can I if I'm driving? 48. Ever used a gun? Yes. 49. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? On a cruise a few years ago. 50. Are musicals cheesy? Some are, but that doesn't stop me from loving them. 51. Is Christmas stressful? No. 52. Ever eat a pierogie? A what? 53. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry pie. 54. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Ophthalmologist, English teacher, Historian 55. Do you believe in ghosts? Somewhat. 56. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Quite Frequently. 57. Take a vitamin daily? Yes. 58. Wear slippers? I live for my Ugg slippers in the winter. 59.Wear a bath robe? Yes. I have a son and neighbors so I can't exactly traipse around with no clothes on in the morning. 60. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. 61. First concert? Richard Marx ( I am officially humilated now.) 62.Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target! 63. Nike or Adidas? Neither- Mizuno's are great. 64. Fritos or Cheetos? Neither. 65. Corn nuts or sunflowers seeds? Sunflower seeds 66. Have you ever chosen a boy/girl over a friend? No, why would I have to do so? 67. Ever take dance lessons? I took ballet when I was little. 68. Is there a profession that you picture your perfect future spouse? No. 69. Can you curl your tongue? No. 70. Ever won a spelling bee? No. 71. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I don't cry often, but perhaps when my son was born. 72. Own any record albums? Actual vinyl? Not anymore. Whatever happend to my "Grease" soundtrack album? 73. Own a record player? Yes. Go figure. But it isn't hooked up to the stereo due to #72. 74. Regularly burn incense? No. I don't like it. 75. Ever been in love? Yes. 76. Who would you like to see in concert? James Taylor (again), Paul McCartney, Indigo Girls, Jimmy Buffett, Josh Groban, Elton John, KD Lang, and more... 77. Hot tea or iced tea? Iced in the summer hot in the winter. 78. Tea or coffee? Coffee 79. Favorite kind of cookie? I really love home made cookies. Snickerdoodles are my favorite, with my grandmother's super-secret sour cream cookies a close second. 80. Can you swim well? Yes 81. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yes 82. Are you patient? Most of the time, yes. 83. DJ or band, at a wedding? I do not like weddings in the least. If I had to pick, I'd say a band, but it had best be a very good one. 84. Ever won a contest? Sure 85. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope 86. Which are better black or green 0lives? black 87. Can you knit or crochet? No, but I've always wanted to learn 88. Best room for a fireplace? The bedroom 89. What's the best way to show affection? Actions... 90. Is it true the best way to a man's heart is his stomach? Not that I know of, no. 91. Which one can't you live without cell phone or car? Car. Sorry, but Indy is too large to get around in without my car. It would be a horribly long walk/ride to my son's school every morning. We have a horrible public transportation system. However, I'd hate to give up my cell phone. I have it on me all of the time and even check my email that way. 92. Toothbrush or shower? You cannot ask someone like me to pick just one! 93. Do you have any regrets? Far too many, but I try not to let that get me down. 95. Did you do good (sic) in high school? I'd have to say that I did well- National Honor Society and the like... 96. Do you still talk to people from high school? Not really. I've emailed a bit with my best friend, but we haven't met up or anything. 97. Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? Yes
 
posted by Lisa at 7/27/2006 09:44:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 7/28/2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Cat.

    I'm up. Jeez, this is LONG!! :-)

     
  • At 7/28/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    18. Could you marry the person you are with now?
    Not in this country.

    Not true, you could always move to Massachusetts

     
  • At 7/28/2006 08:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You know, someone really has a wild imagination to come up with such a disparate set of questions. Like popcorn, hmmmm. I had fun reading them and enjoyed a sense of recognition about a few of them.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.