.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 27, 2006
A quiz for grownups
A quiz for grownups Snagged from Cat who "borrowed" from Shelly 1. Assisted living or nursing home? As Cat had said, there’s a big difference between the two. That being said, I would certainly prefer an assisted living facility over a nursing home. I think I will want to have my freedom and autonomy for as long as possible. 2. What is your least favorite clinic to go to? It’s a toss-up between the ob/gyn (for obvious reasons) and the phlebotomist (due to my needle phobial. I have not the least bit of apprehension about going to the dentist. Could someone please tell me why going to the dentist is considered to be worse than going to the ob/gyn? Talk about vulnerable! At least at the dentist, you get to leave your clothes on. 3. If you won the lottery, which loan would you pay off first? Easy, the mortgage. 4. What do you want to be when your kids grow up? I agree with Cat here, a grandma- but not for quite some time. I’d also like to be retired! 5. Do you still remember who your first grade teacher was? I remember all of my teachers. My first grade teacher was Mrs. Tibbits. She was a brand-new teacher and was loads of fun. The funny thing is, my nephew had her for the first grade also and she remembered me. 6. How many years has it been since you graduated? For simplicity sake, I’ll assume we mean high school- therefore it’s been 18 years. 7. How many hours of sleep (including naps) do you need each day? What is a nap? Anyhow, I need about 8 hours but I mainly get 6 or 7. 8. Sex: weekly, monthly, or annually? Is this a question of preference or occurrence? ;-) Weekly. 9. Ex-lax or Metamucil? Ewww, neither. I’ve never tried either one and I would prefer to keep it that way. 10. Happiness is a warm gun. Wait, that was Beatles song…Well, it’s the best I can do right now.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/27/2006 11:59:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.