.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Manic Monday (on Tuesday)
In Honor of the 4th What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) July 4, 1976- my family spent the day at Disney World. At the end of the day, there was the most spectacular fireworks display I've ever seen. I don't know if it was because it was the bicentennial, or because I was a little kid at the time- but the show seemed to go on for hours. I do recall that getting out of the park and back to our hotel took until 2 o'clock in the morning. Fireworks- love them, hate them or somewhere in between? I love the professional fireworks displays. I don't really care for fireworks that people light off at home. I want to see pretty lights, not loud booms. Unfortunately, I can't go see the fireworks show tonight as it doesn't even start until 10 o'clock and I have to work tomorrow.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/04/2006 09:57:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.