.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, July 03, 2006
Miss Elainie
My Favorite- 1. smell is… freshly cut grass (but it is hard for me to limit it to just one- I'm very scent-sensitive.) 2. summertime thing to do is… eat breakfast outside on the deck. 3. tree to sit under is… my big tree that shades the deck. 4. restaurant chain is… Maggiano's. Great eggplant, a wonderful wine list and a great (non-smoking) bar. 5. room in the house is… my bedroom- fireplace for the winter, bay window to read in for the summer and a comfy reading chair.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/03/2006 10:11:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 7/04/2006 09:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Lisa,

    I love you comfy reading chair.

    "Happy 4th of July!"

    Hugs for Miss Elainie

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.