.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, July 01, 2006
40 Questions
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No way! No cop has ever laid hands on me...um... 2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No, it is more fun to see. 3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Last winter. My son is a sledding fool. He loves winter and I hate it. 4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Actually, I sleep better alone. I am a huge bed-hog. Unless it is winter, then I need body heat! 5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not exactly. 6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes 7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Most certainly. 8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer 9. Do you stay friends with your exes? NO! 10. Do you know how to play poker? Texas Hold 'Em- but I stink at it. 11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No. 12. What's your favorite commercial? I can't think of one, as I don't watch much TV. 13. What are you allergic to? Many things including: Codeine, iodine, vicodin, compazine, x-ray contrast, all shellfish, and latex in a really serious way. Sad, isn't it?! 14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? No. 15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes, more than one. 16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Neither. I don't care. 17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes, I actually used to be quite good at it and had my own skates. 18. How often do you remember your dreams? Fairly often. 19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I can't think of an example, but that happens to me quite often. 20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Across the Universe The Long and Winding Road Eight Days a Week Hey Jude Maxwell's Silver Hammer 21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Packing my suitcase. 22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? Nope. 23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, always. 24. What cell service do you use? Cingular (family plan with my son) 25. Do you like Sushi? Some of it. 26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? No, I have been very lucky. 27. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. I can't stand to sleep with clothes on. 28. Been caught stealing? That would require stealing in the first place, which doesn't happen for me. 29. What shoe size do you have? 8 except in my running shoes which are 8.5 30. Do you truly hate anyone? Unfortunately yes, but I am working on letting that go because it is so unhealthy. 31. Classic Rock or Rap? Classic rock. I'm not a fan of rap. 32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? For some reason, I've answered this question many times before and here is my previous list. Anyhow, my current top pick is Jeri Ryan. 33. Favorite Song? I can't say I can limit it to just one. 34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? No. 35. What food do you find disgusting? Pickles. 36. Do you sing in the shower? Oh yeah! 37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? Not that I recall. (But I like that phrase!) 38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No, I'm not that way. 39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes. 40. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/01/2006 10:13:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.