.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, July 09, 2006
The Saturday Six (on Sunday)
1. What is the last food you prepared that you burned badly? I can't think of anything. Perhaps toast back when my toaster over was going on. 2. Did you eat it anyway? Not a chance. 3. What is your favorite carnival ride and why? I haven't been to a carnival in ages. 4. Take the quiz: How is your Inner Child?
Your Inner Child Is Surprised
You see many things through the eyes of a child. Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded. You cherish all of the details in life. Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.
How Is Your Inner Child?
5. What is your ideal summer day? I'd have to say a day like yesterday. Warm but not too hot, low humidity and a clear blue sky. 6. What was the setting of the last dream you remembered? I don't know the setting, but last night I received a check for $462.00 for no specific reason. I'll take it!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/09/2006 11:09:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.