.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, July 07, 2006
SPF
This week, Kristine (the very soon to be Mrs. Shaun) has so graciously taken the time out from her busy wedding planning to assign the following:
1. Your Love (show us some love) Love My boy is my #1 love!
2. Take us on a Honeymoon! (bring us somewhere with your pictures) Gaggle
We are so not going to be looking at pictures from my honeymoon! So instead, I give you a picture from my trip last weekend and a nice little sunset cruise.
3. Something Blue (No sad faces before my wedding!)

Blue Marbles

I may have lost my marbles, but now I've found them again!

So did you play?
And while you are at it, go check out Kristine and Shaun's new web site here. It's for their photography business and it looks great!
 
posted by Lisa at 7/07/2006 01:27:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


11 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.