Tougher questions today... hold on! :)
1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?
I have no idea, because I never
know when someone is hitting on me. I am totally oblivious to it, and that has caused not a few problems! I have to be hit over the head with it for me to figure it out. And even then, I'm know for denying that I was being hit on.
2. Would you rather drive or be driven? :)
Driven. I only like to drive when I'm in the car alone (of course, I have no choice then!)
3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
Oh boy- is this ever a loaded question. It is the proverbial catch-22. I think I will leave it alone!
4. Do you believe someone can truly be bisexual?
I used to think no, but I've come around to thinking yes.
5. How often do you feel guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you feel female homosexuality is more accepted than male? Why?
Actually, yes I do. I have no idea why, except that for some reason, men find lesbians to be "hot."