.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
TMI Tuesday
Tougher questions today... hold on! :) 1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down? I have no idea, because I never know when someone is hitting on me. I am totally oblivious to it, and that has caused not a few problems! I have to be hit over the head with it for me to figure it out. And even then, I'm know for denying that I was being hit on. 2. Would you rather drive or be driven? :) Driven. I only like to drive when I'm in the car alone (of course, I have no choice then!) 3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life? Oh boy- is this ever a loaded question. It is the proverbial catch-22. I think I will leave it alone! 4. Do you believe someone can truly be bisexual? I used to think no, but I've come around to thinking yes. 5. How often do you feel guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience? Never. Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you feel female homosexuality is more accepted than male? Why? Actually, yes I do. I have no idea why, except that for some reason, men find lesbians to be "hot."
 
posted by Lisa at 7/04/2006 12:39:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.