.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Thursday Threesome
Onesome: Cooked to?-- Okay, the easy one: if you're having grilled meat (steak/hamburger) this weekend, how would you like it cooked? No red meat for me! Twosome: Medium-- to large? ...too large? What do you think of the big ol' plasma screen HDTVs available now? I mean, would you if you could? No, I wouldn't want an enormous TV- I just don't watch enough of it to justify such a thing. I am fearing my main TV is on the way out, so I may be getting a HDTV sooner versus later. Threesome: Rare-- Footage: one of the major news services recently announced they would make archived news coverage available for personal purchase on DVD. Is there any one piece/segment/area of old news (or new) you'd like to have on your bookshelf to view "whenever"? I cannot think of a single thing I'd want to view over and over again. I was a Headline News/CNN junkie back during Operation Desert Storm. Now, I get my news from a variety of sources, including NPR and online.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/20/2006 08:23:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/20/2006 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Montanus

    The History Channel Store has all 56 episodes of "Tales of the Gun" on DVD but alas, they cost way more than can afford. I taped them all on VHS anyway.

     
  • At 7/20/2006 04:41:00 PM, Anonymous Write From Karen

    I'm with you on the TV bit. Though I wouldn't care to have one personally, it'll be time to buy a new one soon and I'm sure hubby will want to "upgrade" to one of those monsters. lol

     

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.