.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Thursday Threesome
Onesome: Cooked to?-- Okay, the easy one: if you're having grilled meat (steak/hamburger) this weekend, how would you like it cooked? No red meat for me! Twosome: Medium-- to large? ...too large? What do you think of the big ol' plasma screen HDTVs available now? I mean, would you if you could? No, I wouldn't want an enormous TV- I just don't watch enough of it to justify such a thing. I am fearing my main TV is on the way out, so I may be getting a HDTV sooner versus later. Threesome: Rare-- Footage: one of the major news services recently announced they would make archived news coverage available for personal purchase on DVD. Is there any one piece/segment/area of old news (or new) you'd like to have on your bookshelf to view "whenever"? I cannot think of a single thing I'd want to view over and over again. I was a Headline News/CNN junkie back during Operation Desert Storm. Now, I get my news from a variety of sources, including NPR and online.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/20/2006 08:23:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/20/2006 01:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    The History Channel Store has all 56 episodes of "Tales of the Gun" on DVD but alas, they cost way more than can afford. I taped them all on VHS anyway.

     
  • At 7/20/2006 04:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm with you on the TV bit. Though I wouldn't care to have one personally, it'll be time to buy a new one soon and I'm sure hubby will want to "upgrade" to one of those monsters. lol

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.