.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, December 31, 2005
I am guessing that my movie viewing stint will be coming to a close soon. There are still a few out and a few upcoming I'll want to see. It's back to the grind next week. I'm more of a reader anyway. I'm ready to get back to that. The problem is- I need to find some more books to read. I've heard that Haven Kimmel's follow up to Zippy is out. I've got to find a way to get my hands on that one. If you haven't read it- you should. She's funny and witty. Maybe she speaks to me even more because I grew up in Indiana just as she did. The part about her father telling her all he got for Christmas was mittens and oranges.... that must be a thing common to the area and time. My father used to tell us the same thing. I guess it didn't take long to open the gifts on Christmas morning back in those days. Well, I am off the watch the traditional New Years Eve movie and drink some Baileys. Happy 2006!
 
posted by Lisa at 12/31/2005 08:42:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.