.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
21 Things
21 Things

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: I let go of the bed and I hold my hands in front of my face and I stare at them.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? The wall to my bedroom

What is the last thing you watched on TV? The "Today Show"

WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 9:20 PM

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 9:37 PM

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? air purifier

When did you last step outside? what were you doing? this evening on the way out of the salon

Before you came to this website, what did you look at? my blog

What are you wearing? Born loafers, tan J. Crew khakis and a striped J. Crew shirt

Did you dream last night? I am sure I did, but I can't recall it

When did you last laugh? today at lunch What is on the walls of the room you are in? a dreamcatcher over the doorway

Seen anything weird lately? most definitely

What do you think of this quiz? not too shabby

What is the last film you saw? Jumanji

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? a flat-panel TV

Tell me something about you that I don't know: I can touch my nose with my tongue

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? do away with discrimination

Do you like to dance? not really, no

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy? Kinsey, Ian

Would you ever consider living abroad? sure, why not? Link to The Daily Meme

 
posted by Lisa at 1/11/2006 09:54:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.