.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Ah, it is Tuesday morning. For me that means back to work. I don't think the reality of that fact has hit me yet. I am sure it will very soon as my workday starts in less than an hour. So I really shouldn't be writing on here, I should be finishing getting ready. But I am not always so good and doing what I am supposed to do. I didn't sleep so well last night- mostly due to the fact that I went to bed with a migraine. I felt too nauseous to get up and get some medication, so I just stayed in bed until, mercifully, I fell asleep. I woke up around 3:00 am from some kind of bad dream, feeling panicky and unable to go back to sleep. Not a good feeling and not a good way to start the year...
 
posted by Lisa at 1/03/2006 08:08:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.