.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 12, 2006
3x Thursday
3x Thursday: 01/12/y2k+6: If Wishes Were Fishes.... I grant you 3 personal wishes (these wishes are for you and not anybody else!)! What are they? Explain in detail.

1. To be a writer for a living. I’d like to leave my job and be able to be paid to do what I love, instead of what I have to do. 2. Have my mortgage paid off. Gee, I wouldn’t have to be that great of a writer if I didn’t have to pay my mortgage. 3. To have enough free time to spend with my son. He and I are both so busy with, well, life that we don’t have enough time to enjoy each other. As John Lennon said, “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” 3X Thursday
 
posted by Lisa at 1/12/2006 08:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.