.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Thursday Threesome Question
Please be Seated:
Onesome: "Please-- join us for a light dinner and some conversation." If you were coordinating a group of say, the thirty or so regulars here, where would you like to have them meet in your area to be able to spend some time talking and eating? I’d have to suggest a private room at Maggianno’s. The setting is comfortable, elegant, warm and welcoming. The food is classic Italian so there would be something for everyone and the wine list is extensive.
Twosome: be-- my Valentine? Yes, it's early, but do you have 'traditional" dinner plans for that holiday (or the time around it)? ...or if you don't, where would you like to go? No, I don’t have plans for dinner. I usually cook at home for Valentine’s Day. There isn’t anything that I make as a tradition for dinner but I do like to make my Grandma’s sour cream sugar cookies in heart shapes for dessert
.Threesome: Seated-- Hmmm... Table or booth? Do you have a preference when you go out to eat? Just wondering... Booth, definitely. It is much more comfortable to me. Some of the chairs in restaurants are so hard. A booth is like a vacation for the butt.
Thursday Threesome Questions
 
posted by Lisa at 1/12/2006 08:21:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.