.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 27, 2006
5 On Friday
1. What is your favorite beverage? Why? The beverage I drink the most is milk. I grew up drinking loads of milk. I don't drink as much as I used to, but I try to have at minimum a glass with each meal .(and it's good for my bones too!) 2. Your preference: Tea, coffee, or hot cocoa? Coffee, but I like all three. 3. Favorite thing do drink in the heat of summer? Ice cold water or perhaps iced tea. 4. Worst beverage you've ever tasted? Jagermeister- tastes like licorice cough syrup- Yuck! 5. How do you take your water: flavored, bottled, carbonated, or straight from the tap? Most of the time, bottled. I do drink my tap water filtered through a Brita filter and I like to drink San Pellegrino too.
Five On Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 1/27/2006 06:05:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.