.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Question of the Day
Best cure
What is your best cure for a hangover? While I enjoy a glass of pinot grigio, shiraz or maybe a French Martini, I tend to not get hangovers. I did have one once when I over-indulged at a friends 40th birthday party. I made the mistake of mixing drinks, including a vile shooter called a snakebite ... My best advice is to take 2 aspirin, drink lots of water and don't call me in the morning...
Question of the Day
<
 
posted by Lisa at 1/26/2006 11:27:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.