.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 26, 2006
The Thursday Threesome
::Certainly Worth the Drive::
Onesome: "Certainly-- is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions? Tell us... I'm certain that I will always take care of my son, put him first, nurture his dreams and talents. As far as my other beliefs go, I am an open-minded person who's willing to look at ideas in a new way when I'm presented with intelligent information. I know that some opinions I held when I was younger have changed dramatically as I've gotten older. I'm just old enough now to know that I don't know much. Twosome: Worth-- what do you value? What people or projects are "worth your time"? My son and his interests are always worth my time. I feel the most valuable gift you can give anyone is your time and attention. It is priceless- no one can buy more time... Threesome: the Drive-- and from where you live, can you "get" to places easily? Is it an event to drive to the store? Do you live in a metropolis where everything is close? I live in the city but not downtown. I have a great location, set back from the bustle of the bulk of the traffic but close enough that I can get to any major store in mere minutes.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/26/2006 10:27:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.