.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, January 15, 2006
The A, B, C's Sing Along Now...
A, B, C, D, E, F . . .

Sing along now. A - Age: 35 B - Band listening to right now: Five for Fighting C - Career future: I'd love to know D - Dad's name: Peter E - Easiest person to talk to: My therapist- that's why we pay them, isn't it? F - Favorite song:"You're So Vain" by Carly Simon G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears H - Hometown:Osceola, Indiana I - Instruments: Played the clarinet (badly) about 25 years ago J - Job: Same one for 9 years K - Kids: One L - Longest car ride ever:From Indianapolis to Orlando in one night M - Mom's name: Jane N - Number of people you slept with:6 P - Phobia[s]: too many to list here- see my post about it Q - Quote: "Consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative" - Oscar Wilde R - Reason to smile: My son S - Song you sang last: "Keep 'em Separated" T - Time you wake up: 5:45 U - Unknown fact about me: I sleep in the nude V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts W - Worst habit:not replacing the toilet paper X - X-rays you've had: clavicle, neck and of course my teeth Y - Yummy food: cheesecake Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces

 
posted by Lisa at 1/15/2006 08:18:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.