.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 13, 2006
The Friday Five
1. What is the most adventurous food you've ever tried? Korean food; it ended up being really delicious, except the KimChee 2. What is the most adventurous food you'd be willing to try? Scottish food 3. Would you have a problem eating dog meat and why or why not? No, I would not eat it. I love my dog and could not eat another dog. 4. For the most part, do you consider your diet to be balanced? Yes, I feel it is mostly balanced. I try hard to eat well (most of the time) .5. Which is more appealing- being a vegetarian for the rest of your life or being a strict carnivore for the rest of your life? I’d have to say vegetarian. There would be more variety that way. Eating meat only would get old very quickly. I’m not that huge of a meat-eater anyway and I’ve been a vegetarian before. The Friday Five
 
posted by Lisa at 1/13/2006 03:49:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.