.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 13, 2006
Organizing
In the interest of cleaning and organizing my house…! 1. If you could choose 5 things that belonged to someone else in your household to fling, what would they be? The cluttery papers on the desk, printed t-shirts in the closet, junk in the totes in the basement, junk on the shelves in the basement 2. What would be the worst 5 things that someone could fling of yours? My teddy bear (that is a whole other post subject), my books, my magazines, my photos, my kitchen utensils 3. What are you the best at keeping organized? The worst? I’m the best at keeping my closet organized and the worst at keeping my junk drawer in the kitchen organized. 4. What is the one thing in your house that needs organizing the worst? My junk drawer.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/13/2006 01:42:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.