.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 27, 2006
Four For Friday
FOUR FOR FRIDAY

Q1 - Moving: According to a recent report on American Public Media’s ‘Marketplace,’ in New York City, landlords and developers are paying big money (in some cases upwards of six figures and more) to convince renters to vacate their rent-controlled apartments. The practice, which makes way for property owners to then raise rents or build luxury condos, is now commonplace in many cities where rent-controlled housing still exists. Do you like your home or apartment? If so, what would it take to get you to agree to move? I love my house. I'd be hard pressed to move as I've moved so many times before. I'm ready to put down roots here. It would take an awful lot to get me to move, I don't know if money would be a motivator. Perhaps a lack of money, but not the prospect of a big profit from the sale.

Q2 - You Choose: Which is more important to you... Liberty or Security? Liberty- without freedom there can be no true security.

Q3 - Drinking: If you could drink anything right now--alcoholic or otherwise--what and how much of it would you drink? A french martini- it's Friday afternoon!

Q4 - Counting: How many light bulbs are in your home, and when was the last time you had to change one? My God, I have dozens! Too many to count. I have one out in my bathroom vanity now that I need to change now.

Four For Friday

 
posted by Lisa at 1/27/2006 02:21:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.