.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 27, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta. Pasta- I adore pasta- no low carb diets for me! Soup Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle. Hummer- No- just kidding. BMW 6 series convertible- sassy, fun, and hidden power all in one package Salad If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be? Pottery Barn- It's casual and comfortable and I want a new sofa! Main Course Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching? Okay, if I did watch re-runs, it would be "The Love Boat"--cheesy-yes! But I loved Julie the cruise director when I was a kid. I wanted to live on the cruise ship with her. I wanted to have her clipboard. Dessert If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? Ten years- One of my favorite quotes from the Movie "Out of Africa" is this: Karen Blixen: "Perhaps he knew, as I did not, that the Earth was made round so that we would not see too far down the road. " That means to me that it isn't always best to be able to see (or think we see) so far into the future.
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 1/27/2006 08:17:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.