.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Musing on Movies
What is real? "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"~~The Wizard of Oz What is the first special effects or effects heavy film you remember seeing and thinking "wow" at the visuals? (I know for many, it was Star Wars.) What are some recent examples, if any, that wowed you? The first movie that I vividly remember being awed by the special effects was "E.T.". I was in my early teens when it came out and I can recall thinking about how Spielberg created E.T. Recently, I was blown away by "The Chronicles of Narnia". I am quite the skeptic when it come to special effects, but the visuals were so realistic I forgot that the creatures portrayed in the film do not exist. It was fantastic and transported me back to the imagination of my childhood where every detail was magical and true to me.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/17/2006 08:13:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.