.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, January 16, 2006
Monday Madness
1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I have my keys. 2. I can't seem to catch up on my magazine reading. 3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is the table in my kitchen. 4. If I sleep past 6:00 am, I feel that I've slept in too late. 5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to keep up with the never-ending pile of laundry. 6. I hope to have my income taxes done by February 28th. 7. This year I'd like to make more time for writing.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/16/2006 07:39:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.