.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, January 30, 2006
QOTW
QOTW - 2006/01/30 And the Question of the Week is… Is life enhanced by thinking that death could strike you at any time? Or by not thinking about death at all? Realizing my mortality is very important to enhancing the quality of my life. Although at 35, it is not always an easy thing to do. Of course, I'm not certain it is easy to do at any age, but I'm hopeful that it will become more and more manageable with time and the wisdom that will come with it. In the book "Tuesdays With Morrie" Morrie adopts the Buddhist aphorism:

Imagine there's a bird on your shoulder and every day you ask it, "Is today the day that I die? Am I ready? Am I living the life I want to live? Am I being the person I want to be?"

QOTW
 
posted by Lisa at 1/30/2006 11:21:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.